Founded in 1934 by Mr. José Nebra Gracia as a practically artisan company, Construcciones Mecánicas Aragonesas, S.A. became a limited company in 1973
Initially specialized in manufacturing railway accesories, nowadays among the company's main sectors of activity we have the manufacture of spare parts and assemblies, according to the customer's design, for lifts, wind energy machines, transport, railway and industrial machinery in general.
Construcciones Mecánicas Aragonesas' installations comprise 5000 m² of climatized workyard plus 2000 m2 of external area, 50 highly qualified employees and the most technologically advanced machinery that enables us to attain the quality standards demanded in the national and international markets.
Our quality assurance system has been EN ISO9001 certified by TÜVRheinland®.
The company's actual equipment consists of: